Selecting & Playing Videos:
When you hover your mouse over the Video thumbnail, you will see a frame around the thumbnail with multiple options:
- Public/Private video:This is denoted by the small icon on the right hand top of the frame. A Lock icon indicates that the Video is a Private video and only shared to selected eVideoShare user-ids and/or email-ids as requested by the Publisher of the video. An Earth picture indicates that the video is a Public video viewable to anyone who accesses the eVideoShare site.
- Information button:This will display information about the Video, the
the Publisher of this video and Comments associated with the video
- Play button: This will start playing the video at the center of the page
- Share button: This allows you to share the video by email with other eVideoShare users (only available when you're logged in and for your own videos)
- Most Popular Videos: This displays the public videos based on the popularity ranking (order: highest to lowest rating) - this ranking is based on the average rating provided by users who have rated the video.
- Most Recent Videos: This displays the public videos in the reverse time order - i.e. most recent videos first followed by earlier ones, etc.
- Most Viewed Videos: This displays the public videos based on the number of times a particular video is played (order: most to least number of times played).
- Recently Viewed Videos: This displays the public videos that were played recently (last few seconds through days).
- Most Discussed Videos: This displays the public videos based on the number of comments posted against them (order: highest to lowest number of comments).
If you are logged in, the above folders also include your own videos as well as videos shared to you by others.
In addition, if you're logged into the eVideoShare site with your user login, here are additional folders you will see:
- My Videos: eVideoShare displays all the videos that you have uploaded to your account along with the Video title.
Only the videos in this folder (videos for which you're the Publisher) allow you to Share or Blog the videos. Sharing is allowed for both - your Private as well as Public videos. Blogging is allowed only for your Public videos.
- Shared to me by: This allows you to play the videos that other eVideoShare users have shared with you.
Clicking on each eVideoShare id will display the specific Videos shared by that particular member with you.